dinsdag 5 juli 2011

Bath time rituals

Bathing in warm, scented water can be a total bliss. Warm water relax your muscles, pure aromas sooth your mind and active ingredients pamper your skin. So, why not have a weekly bath time ritual? Even if you think you don't have time, in most cases you have! Only 30 minutes can do wonders (and it won't kill you to go to bed 30 minutes later...), here's my bathing ritual:
1. I let the water running. Because it takes a while to fill the bath, I do some household tasks I hate, like doing the laundry (such a never ending story!) or making the beds (nothing better than to get into those soft, clean, fresh smelling sheets after a bath!). Time flies, even when you don't have fun and my bath will feel even more like a reward.
2. After about 20 minutes (which doesn't include the 30 minute in total), when my bath is almost ready, I put some lavender orange cleansing oil, Monoï de Tahiti, bath salt or baby bathmilk in the water. I than cleanse my face and jump into the shower for a quick rinse. It all just takes five minutes.
3. I lay in the bath for about 15 minutes, just long enough to really relax.
4. When I get out I use one of our Luxury Balms or Monoï de Tahiti from head to toe (or actually the other way around). I also use a five minutes face mask (like our lavender orange collagen face mask) which I wipe off with a warm, wet towel. That's it! I will sleep like a baby afterwards.

By the way, our kids have other bathing rituals. Above you can see how our son Noah goes to bath every night...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten